This New Year

Notwithstanding amid the most noticeably bad of times

When I feel the years set out for some sneaking past

Life appears to be overflowing with conceivable outcomes

At the point when the New Year arrives.

Floated by trust at the new year advancing


I feel restored and need to begin living.

I'll be striking, I'll be valiant

I'll connect and go past

I may even take a stab at being coy!

I'll be another fish in a shiny new lake.

This new year I'll be overcome and I'll be solid.

Despite the fact that time does fly

I won't let for this present year be squandered

I'll anticipate new undertakings

Also, be interested in circumstances I am graced with.

I'll learn and giggle and have great times

I won't harp on years passed by

I'll begin every new morning a fresh out of the box new way

I'll imagine it is New Year's Day!
Previous
Next Post »