Jillian

jillianpoems










As the tears tumble down my face,

Without her I feel so strange.

As my midsection fixes,

Furthermore, my fantasies panic.

I can't inhale the air,

She does not realize the amount I mind.


I adore her so much, I cherish her so dear,

I cherish her with every last tear.

Without her I can't endure,

Without her it is not reasonable.

She is my explanation behind living this long,

She is why I attempt to be solid.

I attempt to keep the hurt inside,

However, it is too awkward to stow away.

I am desolate without her in my arms,

I need in order to keep her from all mischief.

She is my little infant that I miss to such an extent,

I miss her delicate little touch.

Her little hand holding mine,

How it stops the minute and time.

Her little grin when taking a gander at me,

Her little voice is saying mother, look, you see?

Her little laugh makes my heart avoid a beat,

Her affection for me lifts me to my feet.

She has been sent to me from above,

She is the principal thing I require in affection.

Before sufficiently long I hold her by me,


Before sufficiently long she and I can be.
Previous
Next Post »