.A Life Change.

There was a chill in the wind that night,

one like no other.

The haziness made it hard for sight,

anyhow, I knew it was his sibling.

The quality of his hold,


the edge of his stature;

as he snatched my hips,

before I knew it I was caught.

My throat went dry,

I couldn't shout.

I attempted and attempted,

anyhow, the harder it appeared.

Next thing I knew,

a new place;

uncertain of what to do,

garments were vanishing at quick pace.

My face turned white,

I couldn't move.

Solidified in dread,

supposing did I merit this?

Down my cheek,

the principal tear rolls.

As he continues,

my mouth he holds.

"Our minimal mystery"

he whispered in my ear.

"You better keep it!"

he turned into my just trepidation.

Blood beads withdraw,

from within me.

Quick beating heart,

he took my virginity.

Without consent,

without assent;

the one kidnapping,

he would not atone.

I express gratitude toward him now,

like never before some time recently;

he taught me how,

it felt to be torn.
Previous
Next Post »