.I Wish I Was Blind.










Holding up, debating

Pondering.

On whether I

Should be stating.

He took one thing

I can never get back.

It only goes to show

The genuine man he needs.

Trust was a thing

My mother provided for him,

Not knowing the creature he

covers up inside.

I set down for rest

As he instructs me to.

Knowing the minute is nearing,

When he at long last gets through.

I'm hurt and

I'm dying.

He's snickering,

Overlooking my arguing.

Does he mind?

Does it trouble him?

Knowing there was more than one thing

He put inside me

Other than troubling.

Three years have past

What's more, I am still annoyed,

By the wreckage he cleared out,

All things in my reality are aggravated.

Simply thoroughly considering he's there

With some other young lady.

She's presumably so frightened.

It makes me need to throw.

I have no wounds,

I have no scars.

In any case, taking my virginity,

Was similar to taking my heart.
Previous
Next Post »