.All Alone.

In solitude I sit and cry

I ask why I can't simply let myself pass on

I lay on my bed

Covering my head

The imprints he leaves are red


Anyhow, inside I'm now dead

I trust today evening time he just nods off

So here peacefully I may sob

Consistently I clean and clean

Anyhow, he gets more mean

He goes to my room

Furthermore, I feel I'm bound

I wish I could run

Keep running from what he calls "fun"

Anyhow, the torment has recently started

I wish he was no more

I wish he had never done off-base

I wish I could be distant from everyone else

On the other hand simply keep running from home

Be that as it may, home is all I've ever known

I can never be distant from everyone else...

He is dependably there

Prepared to tear

What's more, I'm generally here

Loaded with tears......
Previous
Next Post »