"Peace"











As I meander through the green, green, lush dales

With valleys swathed in murkiness.

In profound dull passages of depression,

Every one of my weights laid on my shoulders

I understand that I am His sheep and He is my shepherd.


With each stride I take He controls my direction,

When I falter He lifts me up,

What's more, makes me through valleys far and wide.

Streams stream and wind with nurturing water

A spot where I can sit and sit tight.

With Him I am resolved.

He knows my each idea,

Indeed, even the inside facts of my overwhelming heart.

He favors fill my consistently.

With His soul I know I am safe

I tell the light of paradise.

All around the created shades of Creation.

His arms outstretched to solace me.

His minding cooling voice,


Drives me to a position of peace.
Previous
Next Post »