A Price Paid

http://poemworld24.blogspot.com/











 Shut are my indented eyes

Tears effortlessly creep down my face

I take another straight shot of bourbon

As my head begins to race

The cigarette is as yet smoldering

Furthermore, the sweet smoke tickles my nose


My body is going numb

I can no more feel my toes

I can see my dark mascara tears

As they fall onto my bosom

There are scratches and dried blood

Really purple wounds improve my midsection

My red lipstick spread

Furthermore, hair loaded with bunches

I push more pills in my mouth

Pursuing it with three more shots

My body is past broken

My psyche totally lost

A class with a cost

Myself an extravagant expense

He was excessively solid and substantial

I couldn't get him off top

With his hand over my mouth

I continued shouting stop

His icy eyes simply watched me

As I contended energetically and cried

He pounded my spirit again and again

As he thrust more profound inside

The world gradually went dull

From the battling and agony

I woke up ridiculous and filthy

From the sound of the downpour

Presently the container is vacant

Also, the room in twists

I put the razor to my wrist

Also, wear it over my skin

The blood paints the floor

Everything is backing off

The obscurity is back once more

Also, it's currently all around

The cigarette still blazes

As the smoke does an extraordinary move

It moves so moderate and elegant

Placing me in a daze

There's a vacant bourbon bottle

A cigarette blazing and a note

The blood is shading the white paper red

Where "I'm Sorry," is faintly composed

I feebly grin as I gaze

At the broken body I simply got away

Without a doubt an extravagant expense

At the cost of the assault.
Previous
Next Post »