.Mum's Poem.









I cherish you to such an extent

Your delicate cherishing tender touch

You meant everything to me

Presently if the world could see

You weren't only my Mum

You where my closest companion, a heap of fun


I wish individuals could see

The way you cleared out me

Possibly then they would get it

Rather it's similar to I am all alone separate area

You were my mum and my sun

In any case, above all you were number one

The moon sends a chill down my spine

Like a light-weight on one glass of wine

Mum I adore you a great deal

You will never be overlooked

You touched numerous hearts in your time

It's helping me compose this rhyme

You where so extraordinary to us

Continually making a whine

I will always remember you

Trust you keep in mind me as well

Loved ones are all I got

In any case, I think about that as a ton

You're sitting tight for me and in that time

I will continue thinking of you an alternate rhyme

Adore your mum attempting to do right by you

While you sit on your white cloud

I am happy to of had a Mum like you

Since each time I hear your name I wanna yell Woo!

However, rather I verge on crying

So I begin lying

My companions inquire as to whether I am OK

However, by what means would I be able to clarify I despise May

I cherish you all the more than words can depict

When I see your photo I get this vibe

You're still with me regulated

It's similar to you couldn't care less about my awful rep

I have changed to do right by you

After all I got the opportunity to keep your white cloud

You're generally in my contemplations amid the day

Particularly when it gets to May

I cherish you Mum I truly do

Furthermore, I no that regardless of what you cherish me to

I am pleased to say you're my Mum

My closest companion, my heap of fun

Regardless of what I am your daughter

Furthermore, you are my mom pearl

I was honored with the best Mum

My closest companion dependably up for some good times

My companions don't comprehend what I miss

I miss our embraces and your protective kiss

You are my sun sparkling so splendid

Previous
Next Post »