.Truth.

Closed your mouth and listen to what I need to say,

I'm going to take you back to that one particular day.

I was laying in bed alone while listening to you and him chat on the telephone.

You said, "Well in the event that they have the cash I don't see why not,


She'll be prepared by 9 o'clock"

You came in and said now is the right time to get up,

Shower well and I'll make you beautiful with make up.

In a pretty white dress and hair done to match,

You let me know I'm an amazing catch.

I sat on the love seat holding up with you,

Anyhow, what was in store for me I had no idea.

They came in, three men.

I will always remember seeing them.

They hurled you a wad of cash,

while snatching my hand and saying accompany me nectar.

I would not like to go however you made me,

You let them assault me for cash!!

I cried and attempted to flee,

Yet, you helped them push me on the informal lodging STAY!

You said to be a decent young lady or I'll make you pitiful,

So I close my mouth and let them do the things that were awful.

I was just 7 years of age and right now my innocents was lost,

You required the cash however at what cost?

Consistently those men came over and brought more,

Every time you simply viewed at the entryway.

I fled at eight years old,

Why was I put into this destiny?

I was embarrassed about what was finished,

So obviously I could tell nobody.

The day you discovered me you said things changed,

That I won't need to do those things.

Well mother it was that route for a month then you began once more,

through the entryway every day came the men and their companions.

Well I'm ten now and things got the chance to reach an end,

You see I turned into a "lady" at 9 years old with my month to month "companion".

Today evening time while you're sleeping I'm gathering my sack to discreetly take off,

Anyway, I need you to realize that while the men were doing their "deed",

One of them impregnated me with their seed.

Source: http://www.familyfriendpoems.com/ballad/sold-by-mother-for-money#ixzz3Zg2T1oeS

Family Friend Poems
Previous
Next Post »