"The Cafe"














I'm perched by the window as I chomp my present scope

Also, I'm extremely satisfied to see that the early group has gone

The spot tops off immediately when the bistro opens up

Also, after the early surge, just a couple are left to sup

I'm perched by the window as a cable car pulls up outside


It's for the most part brimming with school children and parts more need a ride

I can observe all the individuals as they dash off to work

Here and there the High Street and past the "Appalling Turk"

I'm perched by the window as I'm joined by my mate Bert

He's truly an enthusiastic chap and with the young ladies he jumps at the chance to tease

Yet, today he appears to be despondent, and as he begins to let me know why,

The server comes and asks what he might want to purchase

I'm perched by the window as Bert gives me the news

He's experiencing difficulty discovering an OK pair of shoes

He's attempted all the typical shops however with no genuine achievement

Also, he truly needs an extraordinary match as his feet are wrecked

I'm perched by the window perusing about my football group

Furthermore, I approach the young lady who's serving for some crusty fruit-filled treat and cream

Furthermore, I likewise completely off my tea and request another glass

I'm perched by the window and I see it's begun to rain

The climate's been really poor generally and the temperature low

I begin to ponder whether I ought to leave and catch my ordinary cable car

Be that as it may, then it lights up outside so I arrange some toast and jam

I'm perched by the window as a few get through the entryway

He's is his mid forties and she looks around twenty-four

They go and sit at a corner table out of my immediate perspective

Also, I ponder what their relationship is and what they're going to

Do

I'm perched by the window as the lunchtime group shows up

It is by all accounts youthful office laborers and several old dears

The sandwiches of cheddar and ham are immediately snaffled up

With crisps and wafer rolls and some pea soup in a container

I'm perched by the window taking a gander at the Goth

She's wearing a major jacket that has been eaten by a moth

She's additionally got enormous hobnailed boots, and to me, she looks very odd


However, I'm only an antiquated retired person, and some say
Previous
Next Post »