Boys. Boys. Boys

http://poemworld24.blogspot.com

Young men young men

Attempted all of them

Each age each shading

They are so baffling


Be that as it may, all from the same kind

Simple to discover

All over every spot

I had with them the same case


Associations with them don't have a base

They simply need fun

They need to hotshot

While their guardians hack

They need to be rich

Furthermore, from a young lady's cash nark

They think each young lady is a bitch

A large portion of them are gays

Taking cover behind the sun beams

Denying what everybody says

Getting a sweetheart to look ordinary

A few gentlemen think they can purchase a young lady with their auto or cash

This what is truly clever

I couldn't care less about cash

I need to sit under the tree when it is so sunny

I would prefer not to eat nectar

I would preferably eat leaves than being with a gentleman whose a bunny

I need to feel free yet feel desirous for

I don't need my sweetheart to play with another four

I don't need young men any longer

Each time I choose to stop another auto cruises by

Interfere with my life then proceed with its way

They are all debilitated minded who think about a young lady like crap

On her they go and wager

Also, trap her in their messy net

They don't have a clue about the meaning of adoration

It's not in their word reference
Previous
Next Post »