Love,s Journey

http://poemworld24.blogspot.com/


At the point when my eyes are bolted with his

My lips are yearning for his kiss

I feel an affection I've never known

Yet my heart feels so alone

At the point when our bodies are interwoven

Also, his hand is secured mine


We're laying there up close

Listening to our souls talk

We share our fantasies, we share our reasons for alarm

We're not hesitate to shed our tears

We can cry and we can giggle

However, we're troubled by our pasts

Envy starts to swell

Why can't bliss simply win

Giggling dependably swings to outrage

Our affection is at the end of the day in threat

Great times never appear to last

We can accuse that for our past

Life has made us who we are

We never appear to get too far,

My spirit will never truly know

The most effective method to ever release you

This affection we have was unforeseen

My heart is left unprotected,

I feel our ways were intended to cross

Before you, my spirit was lost

Life's venture's driving me to you

I require us both to see this through,

I need an adoration that others envy

Furthermore, a heart that isn't purge

I need you to bring about my greatest grins

Ones that can be seen for miles,

By what method can we story ever begin

On the off chance that we won't open up our souls

I never need our adoration to end

You're my darling and my closest companion,

I'm willing to work to make this last

Leaving our pasts before

Adoration assembles from trust, genuineness, and admiration

I'll offer it to you and is what I'll anticipate,

So don't abandon what we have

How about we develop it and make it last

It'll be justified, despite all the trouble, I guarantee you this

Our adoration is one that we would miss

My complete self are lost without you

Let love's predetermination see us through

You're my perfect partner, you were made for me

You're my heart's last fate
Previous
Next Post »