'Secret Garden'

I have a mystery garden,

Where I can snicker and play.

I have a mystery garden,

Regularly it's there I sit.

I have a mystery garden,

Nobody else knows it's area,


I have a mystery garden,

That goes through a change.

My mystery greenery enclosure used to be

A normal unkempt greenhouse,

It wasn't the spot for me,

With all campfire wood chard and,

No where I could sit,

On the other hand appreciates the fanciful perspective.

I developed that garden,

I planted blooms all around

I made that garden,

With little dwarves here and there.

In any case, as I develop old,

So just does my mystery place.

Blossoms wilted,

Weeds develop

Gone is the jackdaw,

Gone is the crow.

This was my mystery garden,

I played here as I kid,

However, now as I gaze

Over my mystery garden,

I just trust one day,

Another youngster may put my greenery enclosure,


For repair....
Previous
Next Post »