.All You Are To Me.

Much obliged to you, Mom...

for hell's sake, quality, and consideration

for in this world that is truly uncommon

for being my watchman and my aide

on those tragic days when I cried


I'm pleased with you in light of the fact that...

you never surrendered trust when the times were hard

you continued going ahead through it all, yard by yard

you have never given others a chance to change who you are

you have dependably demonstrated to me that you're my most loved star

you travel through the obscure with quality

regardless of how far the length

I would have never been here today....

without your protective guidance

without your definitive penance

without the bolster I required

I never would have succeeded

without your unbounded affection

I could never keep afloat

I simply needed you to know....

I will dependably remain by your side

I will give back and be your aide

I will battle for you in the tough times

regardless of the possibility that the sum total of what I have are a couple of dimes

I will never lose my confidence in you

my affection for you is constantly genuine

I will dependably be there

on those days you are harmed and pitiful

also, you feel everything is going terrible

I will hold you in my arms and say

I'm happy to be with you here today

when you feel you are distant from everyone else

I will be your chaperone

So thank you, Mom,

I cherish you to such an extent!

always remember, the bolster and affection I have for you will never lessen,

you are one of the most grounded individuals I know,

so don't let any other individual's malicious choices or thoughtless activities

change who you are today.

you are superior to anything every one of them and more grounded inside and out.
Previous
Next Post »