.My Memory Library.



Suppose I was issued one minute,

simply a solitary cut of my past.


I could hold it close until the end of time,

furthermore, that minute would constantly last.


I'd put the minute in a safe,


inside my souls habitation.

I could open it when I needed,

furthermore, just I would know the code.

I could pick a period of snickering,

a period of satisfaction and fun.

I could pick a period that attempted me,

through all that I've done.

I sat and pondered what minute,

would dependably make me grin.

One that would dependably push me,

to walk that additional mile.

In case I'm feeling dismal and low,

in case I'm battling with what to do.

I can go and open my minimal safe,

what's more, watch my minute through.

There are minutes I can consider,

that would lift my spirits everytime.

The minutes when you lifted me up,

at the point when the street was difficult to climb.

For me to just pick one minute,

to esteem, spare and keep,

Is demonstrating truly troublesome,

as I've gotten together a pile!

I've burrowed profound inside my heart,

discovered the protected and looked inside,

there was space for bunches of minutes,

actually hundreds in the event that I attempted.

I'm constructing my own little library,

inserted in my heart,

for all the minutes went through with you,

before you needed to part.

I can open it up at whatever point I like,

pick a minute and watch it through,

My little library goes about as a guarantee,

I'll never at any point overlook you
Previous
Next Post »