You

http://poemworld24.blogspot.com


As I lie in my bed,
Your name's passing through my mind.

Whatever I can consider as you
Furthermore, all that you do.

The way you go get a gander at me.
I do not think I'm in a fantasy.

The blue sky
Helps me to remember your eyes


Which gives me butterflies.
You have lit up my life

With that lovely grin.
Never again are my days of a trial.


Your touch is similar to paradise,
Upon my young skin.

If you knew
That what I say is valid

I would do anything just to be here with you.
Hand to hand, palm to palm

Simply hold me in your arms,
I adore you with my entire being

'Till the very day it comes apart.
I may be youthful,

Yet, my heart is unyielding.
I recognize what adoration is

It's my name and his.
You make all the issues coast away

Regardless of how used to be my day.
I cherish our heart to heart talks

At the point when our beats associate,
Furthermore, when my head begins to blur back

From when the blue sky
Turns consecrated dark.
Previous
Next Post »