"Our Hearts Will Always Touch"

When I laid there alongside you,

Might you be able to feel me there?

My arms were wrapped around you,

Furthermore, I was stroking your hair.


I was discussing all the great times,

For me they were each and every day.

I needed you to feel love and solace,

What's more, cheerful somehow.

I viewed your each breath,

What's more, implored that every one wasn't your last.

The time we got the opportunity to share together,

Passed by too quick...Too quick.

I needed you to wake up,

Kindly Mum...Open your eyes.

Let me know this is a bad dream,

Furthermore, not our farewells.

As your final gasp developed closer,

We lay there gently together.

My heart ceaselessly breaking,

Since I needed you until the end of time.

At that point there it was,

Your last breath of air.

I would not like to trust it,

This is so remorseless and not reasonable.

I held your excellent face,

Furthermore, supplicated you'd breath once more.

I wasn't prepared for you to go,

I couldn't concede that this was the end.

Anyhow, then I understood that you were currently in peace,

Furthermore, not enduring any longer.

You were starting the life of an Angel,

Furthermore, your body would never again be sore.

I held you close and crushed you tight,

Furthermore, attempted to say farewell.

I've lost my Mum and my number one closest companion,

My entire existence could do is cry.

I gradually got up,

I needed such a great amount to remain.

I hung over and issued you one more kiss,

It was so difficult to leave.

Mum you are my whole world,

Furthermore, I miss you so all that much.

I wish I could feel your loveable nestle,

Furthermore, your delicate and tender touch.

Anyway, for the present I need to hold up,

Until we meet once more.

You will dependably be in my heart and musings,

My dear Mum and closest companion.

Continuously and Forever,

Our hearts will dependably touch.

Continuously and Forever,

Your infant young lady adores you to such an extent.
Previous
Next Post »