"Greatest Love"



 I generally knew I'd be a mother

Since I was only a young lady.

Furthermore, when God favored me with your four

You each turned into my reality.

He said now take these valuable endowments


Furthermore, reveal to them most noteworthy affection.

Since he gave them here to me

From Heaven up above.

He said to show them what is correct

By what you do and say.

Also, please recall as a mother

To show them how to implore.

The years pass by so quickly you know

Regardless of what we do.

Also, wherever that your ways may lead

My heart will run with you.

I just trust I served you well

Also, demonstrated to you most noteworthy affection.

I trust I taught you how to supplicate

Also, thank your God above.

Never forget,

To be your mother

Is a gift regular.

For to me God sent a valuable blessing

Bremen, Sarah, Garrison and Shalah Rae
Previous
Next Post »