Dream

http://poemworld24.blogspot.com/search/label/Dream%20Poem









The day appears to be complete until you wake up.
The world seems to be inviting until you enter it.

At the point when the morning comes nothing appears to be great
The minute my eyes open and until they are close




I have the impression that death would be better, more secure, and more tranquil.
Yet, the minute my eyes are shut dreams come and take me.

The fantasy of peace and joy, the glow and affection.
It might just last a minute yet it gives me quality


Quality for the day to come
Regardless of what it be, a bad dream or a dream

It appears to be better than life.
Companions in my fantasies never leave or change

Time never goes to quick or to moderate
You are always remembered or detested

Nothing seems to be better and you begin to feel glad.
At that point the sun comes up and you brought back,

Back to reality of the world.
The torment and misery,

The contempt and trepidation of life washes over you
Furthermore, you wish you wouldn't have to open your eyes.

You need to fall once more into your inviting rest
Where nothing turns out badly and you are constantly adored.
Previous
Next Post »