Let Me Dreams

http://poemworld24.blogspot.com/search/label/Life%20Poems










I've dismissed and lamented
This torment.

Furthermore, today was loaded with
So much disgrace.


I'm extremely tired at this point,
From every one of my musings.

Also, I don't know how
To make things stop!


However, I have a trap,
Up my sleeve.

To make things stop,
For 8 hours at any rate.

It comes late, after the sun
Has vanished?

To the fact were stars,
Shimmer like enchantment.

Itbe well known as a fantasy.
My own minimal world,

A spot where individuals don't even exist.
In any case, the things I cherish are already available.

It offers me a chance to keep running, for just a short time.
Giving my lifetime to relax.

What's more, giving me something
I know that i can keep.

Simply let me have a chance to dream.
Previous
Next Post »